GConfigure version 0.2
- works with configure and autoconf
- newer and better optionparsing
works with gz,bz2 and directories
progress bar (pulsating)
Fixes for the error dialog (still quite buggy)
Cleaned up some of the code, and commented the regular expressions
Checks for existence of autgen.sh, configure, README and INSTALL and has according advice on what to do if they are missing.
No longer a massive overuse of the file 'mytry'
- It's no longer a for loop with a bunch of if statements, wich make it faster
- It adds the options on by one, which make it feel faster
Added working 'make install' procedure (with dependency on libgnomesu
- uses only files if absolutely necessary (variable if not)
- uses three files all with the .gconfigure suffix.
- It's still not really good at determining if something went wrong.
- A really recent version of zenity (else the progress bar won't work)
- bash, gzip bzip2, sed, grep etc.