GConfigure version 0.3
- Lot's of bugfixes
- Has the possibility to hide certain options from the option list.
- removed the progress bar (was annoying)
- cleaned up the code a lot.
- I can use it for daily package installing :)
- Added installation instructions.
- Added nautilus-script for launching (eases up the installation method)
- Autosaves Your preferences (like prefix=/usr)
- Automarks Your preferencse (ticks the checkbox when you had ticked it before)
- It's still not really good at determining if something went wrong.
- bash, gzip bzip2, sed, grep etc.