"How Hans Brinker saved holland"
Download version 0.4
- Lot's of bugfixes
- Now accepts tgz as well as tar.gz
- Bug with removing directory from /tmp
- Bugs with loading and saving preferences solved
- No more error about a missing readme.gconfigure
- will accept 'gconfigure file' as well as 'gconfigure /home/user/file'
- Some bugs with the ignore list
- No more double README entries
- Proper handling of non-existent configure script.
- Proper handling of non-existent autogen script.
- Lot's of new Features
- You can ignore OPTION now, instead of OPTION=VALUE
- No hard dependencie on libgnomesu anymore (Will still use it if available)
- Will now add installed package to rpm/deb/tgz database
- Possible to have a conf file in ~/.gconfigure.conf and /etc/gconfigure.conf (~/ overrules /etc/)
- zenity (cvs HEAD)
- bash, gzip bzip2, sed, grep etc.